Oklahoma’s Highest & Most Reviewed Commercial Cleaning Company
Electrostatic Fogging 5,000 Square Feet for only $399
50% off your first month
All we can say about Oklahoma City is WOW………
We are so blessed to live in such a great city. We really have it all. All the great things that the “Big” cities have such as the “OKC Thunder”, and one of the most diverse downtown areas in the country, and yet we still know who we are. We are a family friendly city with many fabulous suburbs surrounding the metropolitan area. Who knew that just down the road in Shawnee, that world renowned actor Brad Pitt was born and raised.
The downtown skyline is one of the most beautiful in the country, and of course, our down town is becoming known all over the country as the place to be for arts, entertainment and just a fun place to hang out with family and friends.
Did You Know………
- Oklahoma City has the 3rd Largest Land area in the entire United States.
- We are the Home to Sonic, Hobby Lobby, an Olympic Training Center, and of course the OKC Thunder.
Get a Quote
- It is Illegal to conduct whaling in Oklahoma City (careful)
- The fine for swearing in OKC is $1.00 (some of you need to start saving)
- Promoting a “Horse Tripping Event” can get you arrested in OKC.
- The 1st ever parking meter was installed and used in 1935.
- The ASAA or Amateur Softball Association of America was founded here in 1993. This is by far the nations premier softball organization.
Born in one day bye the single sound of shotgun, and yes Oklahoma City was birthed. Oklahoma City was settled by the historic Oklahoma Land Run. Oklahoma City is known by the industries that we have. We are among the greatest in Aerospace, Logistics, and Energy. Also, with an average commute of only 25 minutes, and being able to fly directly from Oklahoma City to most places in the world gives us the economic and strategic advantage over most cities in the area.
Oklahoma City has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by the magazine Travel + Leisure. We offer many amenities such us unique culture, cuisine, and wonderful attractions you would expect in a modern metropolis.
Tops in Education – Did you know that 8 of the top 10 schools in Oklahoma are located right here in the Oklahoma City Metro area, according to US News and World Report.
The top High Schools are
- Classen School of Advanced Studies at Northeast
- Harding Charter Preparatory High School
- Edmond North – #4
- Edmond Memorial – #5
- Harding Fine Arts Academy – #6
- Edmond Santa Fe – #8
- Deer Creek – #9
- Norman North – #10
So, it goes to say that if you are looking to move to the Oklahoma City Metropolitan area that the educational opportunities for children are one of the best in the country. Private and public schools are both strong in the Oklahoma City area.
FOR SCHEDULING CALL: 405-600-9790
OKLAHOMA CITY QUICK FACTS
- Oklahoma City was settled on the historic day of April 22, 1889 during the Oklahoma Land Run, the population of Oklahoma City grew by 10,000 in one day.
- The top 3 employers in the Oklahoma City are: The State of Oklahoma, Tinker Air Force Base, and the University of Oklahoma-Norman.
- Tinker Air Force Base is the 2nd largest military air depot in the country.
- Oklahoma City runs and manages a total of 152 hotels, with at least 16,000 rooms. This number changes daily as the room count goes up with the tremendous number of new hotels going in each month.
- The Great Oklahoma City area includes 10 counties.
- The Oklahoma City area has a total of 18 colleges and universities in the area.
- We average over 300 days of sunshine each year (take that Seattle).
- David Green opened his very first Hobby Lobby in Oklahoma City. The store was a 600 square foot facility in the northwest part of town. Today the Green family operates over 575 Hobby Lobby stores in the entire world.
- Oklahoma City’s 1.3 million residents makes it the 42nd largest metropolitan area in the United States.
- Oklahoma has more man-made lakes than any other state.
- The Capitol building and the corner of 23rd and Lincoln is the only capitol in the country with an
While the cost of living in Oklahoma City is among the lowest in the nation, Oklahoma City residents get the benefit of have some of the most amazing features and benefits including having a professional National Basketball Association Team right here in the downtown area. The Oklahoma City Thunder have been an exciting part of the new culture of the downtown Oklahoma City area. The Thunder have brought in many visitors, arts district and created a buzz for the Oklahoma City market.
The name Oklahoma comes from the Choctaw word. “okla” meaning people, and Humma or homa meaning red. So, it literally translated means land of the Red People.
The Oklahoma City bombing that occurred April 19, 1995 is still considered to be the deadliest terrorist attack in our country’s history. The FBI says that “domestic” refers to the individual or group behind the attacks rather than the location of where the attack happened. It was the largest terrorist attack in the United States until the events of September 11, 2001.